30.8.20

Creating another platform

 Hello guys! To better equip my work, I have decided to slowly move my content  to Tumblr. 

Despite in favor of everything Blogger can provide, I believe with my line of work, a more robust platform for visualization is needed.

I have dabbled using Tumblr in the past and it is an awesome content sharing platform especially for visual artists and avid rebloggers who can't stop the re-tweeting mechanism. But back then, I did not need a one-page intricacies to manage. Lately, it has come to that. 

I won't be abandoning this blog ever. So, if you're a follower, please be rest assured that I will still keep updating my current work here. But if you're interested in looking into responsive work I've developed, please access the link below that will redirect you to my Tumblr page. 

https://azaleakamellia.tumblr.com
See you guys there!
Share:

0 comments: